23 Tarrawonga Street, SunnybankLEASED Leased For $520 December 16, 2019
- Property ID: 61823220
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 610 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
23 Tarrawonga Street, Sunnybank QLD 4109
This lovely 4 bedroom/2 bathroom home is situated in the most popular suburb in the south side known for it's food and surrounding shops making shopping a one stop shop. The property is solid brick, also recently fully refurbished both inside and out with a land size of 610m2.
Timber flooring & Porcelain tiled Flooring throughout the house that gives off that modern feeling, bathrooms are tiled, sinks are marbled and comes with a bath tub, balanced with private and open living, 3 medium sized bedrooms that comes with a study room all with wardrobes, modern renovated kitchen and bathroom.
- Modern render
- Big lounge
- Dining & living open out onto the large covered alfresco entertainment area.
- Gleaming polished hardwood timber floors throughout.
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop.
- 3 will size bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and 1 study with shelves.
- Spacious and tidy bathroom with bathtub
- Sleek modern bathrooms.
- Fresh paint.
- Split system air conditioning.
- 5kw solar hot water system.
- 2 minute drive to Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church
- 1 minute drive to Altandi Station
- 2 minute drive to Local Restaurants
- 5 minutes to the local Woolworths Shopping Mart
- 4 minute drive to Macgregor Primary School
- 5 minute drive to Sunnybank State High School
- 7 minute drive to Macgregor State High School
- 8 minute drive to Westfield Garden City
- 5 minute drive to Sunnybank Plaza
- 4 minute drive to Station Sunnybank
- 5 minute drive to St Thomas Moore College
- 5 minute drive to Sunnybank State School
- 1 minute drive to Bulimba Creek
- 3 minute drive to Yugarapul Park
- 5 minute drive to Les Atkin Park