322 Stoney Camp Road, GreenbankLEASED Leased For $365 June 11, 2019
- Property ID: 61791800
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2.02ha (4.99 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: LEASED
322 Stoney Camp Road, Greenbank QLD 4124
ACREAGE LIVING! DON'T' MISS OUT WHEN OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS ON YOU DOOR!!
HIGHLIGHTS: 2 Bay Shed, convenient location to shops, local schools and Greenbank Shopping Centre is just around the corner. Only short distance from Orion shopping center, new hospital, universities, and the train line at Springfield to the City. With Flagstone development and STAGE 2Greenbank Shopping Centre extension plan right under your nose, having access to Stoney Camp Road and Pub Lane means your in the perfect location.
This comfortable clean-living home and brilliant shed combine with a dream usable yard that creates the perfect acreage lifestyle. Entering you find a house that is immaculately presented offering everything you need, with a great flow throughout you will appreciate the open planned living.
A calming outdoor area overlooks the kid friendly yard which incorporates the playground. A must for any acreage property is having a shed and this one is big with 2 bays plus power, packed with many extras this is a great atmosphere to start your acreage experience coming with a WHOPPING 71.2m frontage.
- 3 x Bedrooms with Built-ins
- 1 x Bathroom featuring a separate toilet
- Modern Kitchen with all your cooking needs
- Big rumpus area is great for multipurpose use
- Entertainer alfresco area
- 2 bay shed with power
- Tiled Floors throughout the house
- 3 minutes from local shops (Woolworths and local restaurants)
- 6 minutes to the Greenbank Community Centre
- 15 minutes to Spring Mountain Forest Park
- 3 minutes from the Green Waste & Recycling Facility
- Surrounded by local High Schools, Prep and Primary Schools
- 17 minutes from Orion Shopping Centre
- 17 minutes to USQ university (University of Southern Queensland)
- 17 minutes to Mater Private Hospital Springfield
- 22 minutes Springfield train station