2101/550 QUEEN AVENUE, Brisbane City
PRISTINE SPIRE APARTMENTS - 1 BED & 1 BATH - INNER CITY LIVING
Presenting this luxury, one of the most modern and cutting edge one-bedroom residential buildings in the heart of Brisbane's CBD, Walking distance to convenient shops, Queen Street Mall and all other major amenities.
Resort style facilities featuring a spectacular cityscape infinity pool, gymnasium, stunning deck with BBQ and recreation facilities including sun lounges, adjacent to the communal butler kitchen, perfect for entertaining, holding events or simply to relax and unwind from busy lifestyle.
With a prime CBD location right on Queen Street, picturing your marble modern kitchen with its beautiful view from the apartment lounge room showcasing views of the Brisbane City, Brisbane River and Story Bridge, equipped with all your needs and your heart desires.
Don't miss out on this excellent investment to your portfolio. Don't hold back and contact us immediately for a viewing.
- Property features:
- Modern, open living space
- Floor to ceiling glass windows and doors
- Private balcony
- Ample storage
- Quality bench tops
- Premier stainless steel appliances
- Neat kitchen offers electric stove, oven, dishwasher, large pantry & plenty of storage
- Quality combined living room with tiled kitchen flooring and views across the City from the generous living room with ducted air conditioning
- Privately enclosed bedroom with and large built-ins
- Pool with large entertaining deck, social/games room and well-equipped gym and a private resident library
- Transport at the door with city cycle and Buses, Riverside Ferry terminal, and only minutes' walk to Fortitude Valley and Central Stations
- A short walk into the CBD / Queen Street Mall
- 100m to Spring Hill shops (Woolworths, Pharmacy, Snap Fitness, bottle shop, bakery and more!)
- Close to Cultural precinct and the QUT Gardens Point Campus is less than 2.2km away
- Roof top leisure deck
- Beautiful 20m long infinity pool
- Alfresco barbeque area and relaxing sun lounges
- Roof top gymnasium
- Private dining room available for residents to host private functions